Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2011 Quilt Market Recap: Part Four


 More of my favorite booths and designers from the International Quilt Market to inspire you. Since I'm a graphic designer, I'm going to kick this post off with some beautiful typography I found in Tina Given's booth:




I loved Tina's warm, autumnal color palette set off against the chocolate colored walls of her booth.



These two ladies below were such a delight to talk to and their fabric had such a refreshing vibrancy.
The line below is "Ooh la la" designed by Val Pillow and Anne Maxfield of Pillow & Maxfield.



Lila Tueller, of Lila Tueller Designs, is as sweet and engaging as she is talented. 
She is one of Riley Blake's fabric designers and also has her own line of patterns and 
kits for clothing and purses. The line featured in her booth is Fiona's Fancy.



The Basic Grey booth was full of fabulous ideas and inspiration. 
Everywhere I looked they had something unique, wonderful, playful and fun.



The Dear Stella booth and line of fabrics were the talk of the floor. 
This picture doesn't do it justice because their booth was so bright, graphic and fresh it just drew you in.



So sweet and girly set off by a hand painted backdrop, Ellie Mae Design's booth was just too cute!



The Birch booth was featuring their Circa 52 fabric. 
I love the hand drawn feel and the bright colors set against the warm gray.



The signage for Betz White's booth was fabulous! Such a great way to display the fabric and incorporate the 
name of her new fabric line Stitch. You'll have to check out the fabric more closely on her blog, because she 
had a lot of fun playing around with visual concept of stitches in very unique and geometric ways.



That's it for me from Quilt Market. I loved every minute of wandering the aisles and soaking up the creative vibes and I hope you enjoyed seeing it from my perspective.

No comments: