Monday, October 31, 2011

2011 Quilt Market Recap: Part Two

The focus of part two was going to be all the designers and booths I loved, but one stood out to me above the rest so this post will be all about my new (design) love affair with Kellie Wulfsohn of Don't Look Now! from Melbourne, Australia. (Part three will be highlights of all the other amazing designers and booths I loved.) Kellie's quilts and pillows had such intricate detail, beautifully balanced layouts and delightful color schemes. Each one was so sweet and whimsical. She also has a new line coming out for Riley Blake in March 2012 called Peak Hour. I didn't find this out until after we visited her booth and then I recognized her name in their catalog. She's a relative newcomer to the quilting industry and I expect we'll be seeing a lot more from her!

So without further ado, here's some eye candy for you:


Adored the chandeliers hanging in her booth! The quilt Love Birds is in the background.


Pretty 'n Pink pillow patterns by Kellie Wulfsohn


Meg's Garden Quilt Pattern by Kellie Wulfsohn


Animal Alphabet Quilt Pattern by Kellie Wulfsohn



Little Monsters Pillow and Quilt Patterns by Kellie Wulfsohn

No comments: